Sunday, April 17, 2011

Update on the "List"

Here is the original list. I have done some editing :)

1. Get that damn divorce finalized.
2. Conquer a fear. It's going to be my fear of falling. I'm going to go bungee jumping.
3. Run a 5K....Wilderness Run in November
4. Visit New Orleans
5. Get a New Job that applies to the degree I have
6. Read 30 NEW books!
7. Something I have wanted to do for a long time: get my tragus pierced. Done! And I love it and it will lead to other piercings in the near future!
8. Spend the night watching the stars then watch the sunrise in the morning. I would preferably like to do this with someone.
9. Start my Master's Degree (must decide: Education or History?!?) I have made the first steps in getting this completed! I have decided to go for Education: Family and Community Services. I am researching costs for different schools. That is the main factor right now, because I know I will rock it with the school work!
10. Throw a dinner party for my friends.
11. Cook 30 completely new meals that I have never tried to cook before.
12. Send 30 surprises to people I know for no reason.
13. Stop drinking soda. This one will probably be replaced with something else because I don't care enough to stop drinking it. Plus, I like them every once in a while.
14. Simplify my life. I have started this by weeding out the friends. Hence, my breakup post!
15. Buy a home.
16. Get a tattoo (I already know what I am going to get)
17. Finish my picture projects.
18. Read all the Harry Potter books, then watch all of the movies. First book has been read, halfway through the second book. Already have someone to borrow the movies from when I am ready!

New ones:
19. Go to Worlds of Fun and ride every single thing there! (I have not been to WOF in about 8 years!)
20. Warrior Dash in July!! I have registered for this and am super excited to do it. I've started training with the C25K program.

No comments:

Post a Comment