Sunday, April 3, 2011

The Sandbox, Sun and a Little Rain....



Alli, Peyton and Scarlett enjoying the sun and the sand! What a perfect day to get in the sandbox and bury your 3 year old cousin!



Lola really thought Scarlett's cookie looked really good. She didn't get to try it though...darn the luck!



Peyton played outside ALL day! Can you tell?



Tanner is watching 'Monsters, Inc.'
When he was two, my mom and my grandma took Tanner to see his movie. My mom was telling me the story about how they arrived late and she couldn't see anything but managed to get my grandma through the theater while carrying Tanner, all without bumping or tripping on anyone. I miss my grandma, a lot. Tanner does too. I wish my other children and my niece would have been able to meet her. My family dynamics have really changed since she died.



Last picture of the night. Storms, storms everywhere! We were driving home from Olathe and managed to avoid any and all hail. My dog was super scared and wouldn't go outside! I'm listening to the wind and watching the show in the sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment