Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The CVS Prostitutes .

On my break, I ventured to CVS at 39th and Main. I got out of my car and was walking up to the door, when a cab pulled up into the non-parking zone. Two girls got out and walked with an air of importance through the door. I wasn't paying much attention, I was more worried about scanning my card and getting my coupons ($2 off Maybelline Eyeliner). I stared my shopping, when I heard someone yell at the cashier "Get your key and come unlock the condom counter". I looked up, it was one of the girls. Cashier yelled back to her "The pharmacist will do that for you." The girl gave her a bad look and took off. I continued walking around the store. About 5 minutes later, I heard "Man, he was looking at me like a piece of meat." First thing, I noticed was the huge CVS bag filled with Trojans. Next, I noticed her outfit. She was wearing low hanging lounge pants with "Hustler" across the ass, short shirt barely covering anything and a huge tramp stamp. Prostitutes frequenting CVSs now? Well, at least, they are practicing safe sex. Kudos to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment