Friday, April 15, 2011

It's was Spirit Week

It was Spirit Week at work, in celebration of the Week of the Young Child. The Staff at my work was definitely in better spirits then they had been in previous weeks. I think, in part, to the fact that we did not have to wear our uniforms. I know this definitely made me in a better mood. I was able to be myself and feel better! Our uniforms consist of a white polo shirt (keep in mind this is a preschool) and khaki or black pants. We used to be able to wear whatever we wanted according to a certain dress code. Nothing like this though. Plus, the polos were put in place to make us look professional, instead it makes us look trashy because they purchased the cheapest ones they possibly could and expected them to last a year. Ha!



The Two-Year-Olds are in Blue!

No comments:

Post a Comment