Thursday, April 7, 2011

I should not stare at people...

I missed lunch at work this afternoon, so Erin and I took a trip to the Midtown KC McDonald's. After we ordered our food, I started looking at people. I turned to Erin and I was like "I know him, he's on the news in the morning. He's kinda short" He must have noticed me staring at him, as soon as he finished ordering he came up and introduced himself. I told him I knew who he was and Erin was told him she had no idea who he was because she doesn't watch the news in the morning. He started asking us questions about where we worked and what the place was all about. He was a very nice man and I am impressed with how kind he was.

I'm sure I will stare at people once again. I just hope everyone is as nice as him.

No comments:

Post a Comment