Thursday, April 21, 2011

Peyton's Nose Jewlery

I got a call at 4:30 from Peyton's Daycare. An "earring" had been shoved up his nose. It happened at about 10 that morning. I'm not mad at the fact that something was up his nose. I was upset at the fact that no one called me until 4:30! My child had this thing up his nose all day long.

I thought I would have to take him to the hospital to get this extracted from his nose. It was up there pretty good.

First things first though, I had to pick up the other two children and Alli had her schools open house. I figured, it's been up there all day, he can survive another hour.

I showed one of my friends and Girl Scout parents what had happened to him since she is fascinated with gross and disgusting things. :) Turns out her husband, had what was needed to remove it!

Peyton let him do it. The thing came out. It was not an earring.



Three guesses what it is!

Anyway, I am grateful for friends with medical backgrounds and resources. They saved me lots of money and lots of time. And they are just over all cool people and I am thankful to know them.



Peyton is all good!

No comments:

Post a Comment