Monday, April 4, 2011

I had a dream last night.....




A song from one of the best movies of the 90s. Romeo+Juliet. Loved it!

I've been told I'm a dreamer. My dreams tell me things. They send me clues to future events that do occur. Like my dream about snowflakes. If you dream about snowflakes, it means that an embarrassing situation will be avoided. It so happened, the same day I had that dream. I'm not going to give details, but someone earned 100 gold stars taht day. I thank the person for what they did and how they approached it.

Another thing, I don't remember my dreams very often. When I do, it is for a reason. I want to tell about two recent dreams that have stuck in my mind.

#1: I was with a group of people. I'm not sure what we were doing or who they were but the room was bustling with activities. I kept hearing my phone say "Message Received". When I pulled the phone out of my purse, it wasn't my phone, it was the weirdest contraction I had ever seen. I had buttons, sliding parts and was orange. I kept trying to get my messages but was never able to retrieve them. They kept coming and I was getting frustrated. Were they important, did something happen and they are trying to tell me? This makes me think, I'm not receiving all the messages I should be. What am I missing out on here? Where am I behind?

#2: Tornadoes...Sunday night we had some wicked weather thus prompting my wicked weather dream. I was at work. I work in downtown Kansas City and I live in the Northland. A tornado hit the Northland while I was at work and my children were at school. They all attend different schools. I don't know which child it was, but their school had been hit. For some reason, I couldn't get up North and I was upset and frustrated because I needed to know if my child was okay. I called everyone I knew that was close. Friends, family, etc... Finally, I got a certain person on the phone and they went and got my child. My child was fine, a little shaken up but over all good. I know the person the person would do that for me. I'm just glad it didn't really happen. Tornadoes freak me out ever since the one hit Gladstone 3 years ago. We were so close to being hit but so blessed that nothing happened to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment