Sunday, June 26, 2011

Visitors Day in Dragon Country

My friend, Renee and I ventured down to Osceola, MO (yes, think cheese) to visit our sons at Bartle Scout Camp. We had an awesome trip down. We even managed to leave before 8 am. Both of us running a tad bit late. :) The boys were proud of their tent city. I was impressed about how clean they were.
Tanner in front of his tent with all his goodies from the Trading Post.
I had the missing slurpee cup the boys were looking for. I was listening to them look for it. They even asked to search the tent for it. I tried to hand it off to one of the boys without the boy looking for it knowing, but they so gave it away! That's not how we play the game.
The point. Tanner looking out over the lake. Trying really hard here not to freak out over my fear of falling. I have no fear of heights, just falling from them. As long as I am safe and secure, I am good.
Dragon Patrol cheering on their boys in the Regatta race. They rocked it.
Mic-O-Say Dancers. I always love watching them. I can't wait until Tanner can join.
The hoop dance.
Tanner and I towards the end of the day.
At his tent.
He didn't want me to leave. I think he is missing me just a little this summer.

I was exhausted by the time I got back home. I didn't sleep that much the night before and the humid weather did not help. I passed out as soon as I got home. It was an early bedtime for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment