Monday, June 6, 2011

Oh, how I have missed writing...

I seriously have. I have pictures to post and things to rant and rave and just type about...but I haven't been at home. Therefore, I have not downloaded any of my pictures from the past week.

I want to be at home. I want to be in my bed. I don't think I can ever house sit again. Everyone knows I have this strange fascination with my bed. Okay. It's just really comfortable and I sleep so well in it. I haven't been to my apartment in three days and I miss it. I really truly do.

There is stuff I want to blog about, but I want the pictures to go with them. The kids last day of school, the Awards of Excellence that I actually won an award at, being a Warrior then eating the best sushi I have ever had.

So, hang on a few days. And I will be back home.....THURSDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment