Thursday, June 6, 2013

Ham and Cheese Sliders

I'm going to move some stuff from my other blog over here, before making it inactive.  This is one recipe that I have had a lot of success with and is a hit on Pinterest.



Here is another creation of mine. 

Fresh bakery rolls  -- I used a package of 12

Deli Honey Ham

Provolone Cheese

Miracle Whip

I sprayed the pan with cooking spray.  My daughter put the sandwiches together while I made the sauce.  Each roll was cut in half.  She put Miracle Whip on one side of the roll.  Two pieces of yummy ham and a slice of provolone on each roll.

Sauce Recipe:

Equal Parts of Yellow Mustard and  Honey

3/4 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce

 1/2 cup melted Butter

Poppy Seeds to taste

After my daughter assembled the sandwiches, we poured the sauce on top.  We put the over at 350 and let them cook for about 15 minutes.

They turned out a perfect golden brown and there was not a single slider left.

 And don't forget your pickle on the side!

No comments:

Post a Comment