Wednesday, June 5, 2013

1. 20 Random Facts About Me

1.       My middle name is Ann and it was both of my grandmother’s middle names.
2.       I have a degree in Secondary Education-Social Studies.
3.       I love all holidays.            
4.       I like researching and visiting different and not so popular places.
5.       At Grinders, I enjoy Ace’s Pear beer, pizza and molten wings.  If I don’t have that, I have the West Club.
6.       I like to plan things
7.       I own 15 chickens. I would like to have a little business selling eggs.
8.       I hear lots of interesting stories day in and out at my work.
9.       I love being my daughter’s Girl Scout leader.
10.   Linkin Park will always be my favorite band.
11.   I am a Shotgun Sheila and I have the best team both on and off the track.
12.   I really do like my job.
13.   I have a lot of goals and I am going to achieve each one.
14.   I like to bake, cook and try new recipes.  I am really liking the Amish recipe book I have right now.
15.   My Alli is a lot like me.  It’s kind of scary.
16.   I dislike it when people feel they always need to be the center of attention.  They seem eager to impress, but in reality it’s really annoying.
17.   I am a reality show junkie. Laugh all you want.  It is what it is.  I love Survivor, Big Brother and the Amazing Race.
18.   My children are my motivation for the things that I do.
19.   I’m kind of a quiet person.
20.   I founded the MOMS Club of Kansas City/Gladstone, MO.  It’s still up and running today. J

No comments:

Post a Comment