Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Clean Mush!

Something fun to do with your children! All kids like things messy things to play with! And to please the parents, this is a CLEAN MESSY Mush!

Here is the process:
Get three rolls of toilet paper. I know sounds like a lot, but it's not. Have your children unroll all of it! Yes, I said it, ALL OF IT! Have fun with it, let them run all around the house seeing how far the toilet paper can get them. After you are all done with that, put it in a big bucket. I used one of the pretty orange Home Depot "Homer Buckets" (Also, VERY useful for camping gear!)

Next, grate some Ivory Soap. Ivory soap is super soft and easy to grate, so let the kids in on it. We used three bars of soap. Combine the Ivory soap with 1/3 cup of Borax. Now, dump that mixture into the toilet paper. Fun part coming up....add enough warm water to saturate the mixture. Use your hands to mix it up! Now, put it on a table and go wild with your imagination creating stuff....oh and don't forget to let your children in on the fun. Let them create whatever their heart desires.

My heart desired to create a mountain. When I created that mountain, I thought of climbing a mountain. The mountain I want to climb is Everest. I only want to go to Base Camp. Well, maybe Advanced Base Camp, but no further. A lot of people die on Everest each year trying to summit.







No comments:

Post a Comment