Monday, March 28, 2011

Carpe Diem!

Why did I start this blog? Let's see. The day before my 29th Birthday, I all of sudden got a feeling that all was not right in my universe. Something was not revolving the way it should be. I've been thinking and thinking about. (BTW, my Birthday totally rocked....I appreciate everything from my friends and family. I love you all.) I realized, I feel like a failure. I am almost 30 and feel as though I haven't accomplished what I have wanted to in my life. I've made a list of what I want to accomplish by the time I am 30. Some of them might seem silly to you, but there is a reason I have put these on my list.

So, I have 361 days and I have started my list. I will keep adding to it. It's good for me to have goals.

"The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are." -- Joseph Campbell

No comments:

Post a Comment