Sunday, August 4, 2013

Endurance

Endurance while in the Recruitment process last October about killed me.  It took me two times to pass.  It was a little trick I learned that helped me pass the second time.

In M.A.D.E. Roller Derby to make minimum skills you have to skate 20 laps in 5 minutes.

The beginning of October 2012, I did not pass endurance.  The first time I took the endurance test I was at 20 laps in 5:57.  By the end of October 2012, I passed endurance with a time of 4:57!

Today, I had my team mates time me.  I got 20 laps in 4:18.  I am super proud of myself.

My  next goal for endurance is to do 20 laps in 4 minutes or under!

So by the beginning of October 2013, I want to be at that time.

If you ever thought about joining Roller Derby and you are in the Kansas City area, Dead Girl Derby is starting the recruitment process August 19th.  Check out dgdrecruitment.wordpress.com to learn more and helpful tips and tricks that we will be posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment