Wednesday, May 11, 2011

The sink...why would I lie about a sink?

The sink in my classroom has been making sounds on and off for the past week. It turns itself on and freaks the children out. Well, we reported it to management so we could get a plumber in to get it fixed.

One member of management actually thought it was okay to say "I think she is making it up". Really, when how many people have heard it? So, I recorded it for them on my camera. Just think of having to listen to this numerous times throughout the day.

When I showed them this video, I asked "Do you believe me now?" and the answer was "We never didn't believe you". Yet, said in front of numerous people that they said I was making it up.

Why the hell would I lie about a sink making noise? What benefit do I get from that? I just wanted it fixed!


No comments:

Post a Comment